Dr. Lawrence Wong was appointed as the convenor of Training & Accreditation Task Force and New Economy Task Force of HKiNEDA on 11 Apr 2019.
After several months of preparations and numerous meetings, HKiNEDA finalized the convener and deputy convener of the six task forces. At the same time, HKiNEDA also decided the mission of each task force, the detailed work plan for the next year, and subdivided the teams and selected the team leaders.
HKiNEDA held the inauguration ceremony on 11 Apr 2019. The six convenors and deputy convenors were issued with certificates of appointment. The goal of HKiNEDA is to become the epitome of independent executive directors in Asia region.
The six task forces of HKiNEDA are:
1. New Economy Task Force (NETF)
2. Corporate Governance Task Force (CGTF)
3. Training & Accreditation Task Force (TATF)
4. Business Valuation Task Force (BVTF)
5. Membership & Talent Task Force (MTTF)
6. Marketing & Media Task Force (MMTF)